Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Welcome!!

So I started this blog as a shameless promotion for my etsy store, ( by the way its lovetostamp.etsy.com) but then realized that maybe somebody would like to here the ramblings of my obsession!!!

First a little intro about myself. I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little men. Noah is 2 years 8 months going on 5 and Julius is 14 months going on 3. These little boys keep me busy but when I have a spare minute I am crafting.

Right now other then the boys life is crazy. This past summer our house got flooded. We got a whole lotta water. A full basement and 6 feet on the main floor. So I will probably be sharing some of that with everybody since it's a major part of my life right now and we are finally getting to the fun part (you know when its getting soooooo very close to being normal)

No comments:

 
UA-8079950-3