Thursday, October 16, 2008

my table

I have a rather long table in my craft room. its 7.5 feet by 3.5 feet so one would think that i have more then enough room to craft. Nope I don't. one side has my sewing/embroidery machine and the serger and the other side I set up to have a cutting area/paper craft area. On this rather large table as I stand here and type (yep stand no sitting for me) I count 7 projects started and this isn't even counting the many that aren't on the table. If I dig around in the many piles I have scattered through around I am sure I would find more. This is were the obsessive part comes into play. I can't decide what to do. I have way to many ideas and not enough time in the day to do them all. What I really need to do I think is write these things done but then I would be organized and I can't craft organized. I need to have a chaotic mess I think. I hope I am not alone on this one.

No comments:

 
UA-8079950-3